BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

21 January 2021

So Here I Am Again. Deeply Full Of Love.

 Forever is never guaranteed for anything other than right now. Forever whatever forever is; I so long for with My Love. Forever is such a granite wall. Hard and impervious.  Forever is also all of the stars filling a dark night sky, and extending as far as the light we see afar. Never have I loved another and I now I love so deeply as to need and want forever whatever forever is to be enough time to love her.  I pray to God for His Son to anoint us both with a long time for forever to be longer that whatever forever is; and The Holy Ghost to anoint us both with longevity to both enjoy a relationship truly blessed with and sustained with the love we have for each other. Whatever forever is, I certainly do pray upon my bended knees and from deep within my soul, that our forever whatever forever is, is long. I want to propose and marry this wonderful woman with whom God has blessed me to know forever, whatever forever really is. I feel such deeply affectionate love for Sweetness, I pray forever is longer for us than whatever forever is. Amen.

X.O. Ima Sober Alcoholic Thank God Almighty I Am A Sober Alcoholic.

No comments: