BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

15 January 2021

Prayer Works. Learning Patience. Learning Love.

 Emotional stability.  Thoughtfulness of others and too myself. Always others first. My prayers were for emotional stability and too of self love. Too much in my life had lead me to believe that I did not deserve to be loved and so my life had shown so until 6 August 2014. Learning to truly love myself albeit began with sobering up to conviction of sobriety has been a road. A road which lead me upward and then down upon my knees looking down and then up. Learning to love myself began an amazing growth inwardly and outwardly 16 November 2020 when I met The Most Amazing woman I have ever met. Incredibly  intelligent, quick to laugh and witty as wonderfully witty can be. Incredible dimples and a smile which catches my insides aglow. Just to look at her face makes my breath change and my heart calm. Her energy is so positive and her Christianity is an inspiration and constant reminder that I can do better. Better for Him, myself, and for my love. 

Learning confidence in loving myself, and learning confidence that I am truly worthy of the love being shown to me, is such an amazing gift from God. And learning even more greatly how to return love as it is needed and accepted. Humbling for me to think I know so much and yet realizing that I am so unknowledgeable about how to love.  Humbling that such an amazing woman as with whom is sharing building a relationship with me. Humbling that I have not learned how to love myself and love myself better in order to be building an incredible relationship as we are. Humbling that God chose me for her. Indeed for where my treasure is, there also is my heart. My heart goes with her always, for I love her as deeply as the Bible teaches.

Learning patience has its rewards. 

The more the better for my love I shall try and support always her needs as I support mine also: with the love of God.

Thank God Almighty I Am Sober.


No comments: