BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

06 January 2021

No Getting Around It

 I love MY Love.  I already miss our deep connecting communications. I awoke after little more than 5.5 hours of sleep. I awake with thoughts of the woman I love. I have never awakened so loving somebody and get a stomach ache. I feel at peace although the peace I feel is that she has determined to return East and closer to where her family is. She replaced one picture of the beach from Christmas after replacing it with a picture of mine with a second picture of the beach. She shared she loves the beach and wants to return to it. Her second picture of the beach she replaced with for her Facebook picture, a friend asked if she had returned there, she replied no that she really wanted to..............................I want her to be happy so deeply from within myself that I have already accepted that she is moving away from here, at least in her mind..................................... The peace I felt last night I am wondering if the calm I felt two nights ago was really her prayers that I would be okay after she leaves.............Maybe not.  I am reading so many different signals right now.

I am felling a million losses right now so I am not sure of what I am receiving as a message anymore. I don't know if I am unable to feel what she feels or if our connection is fading. Anyway I look at it I am very happy My Love is seeking out what will really bring her a the greatest happiness. 

I love her so much I awoke realizing with great sadness that I accept her decision regardless of my hurt because ultimately I love her so unconditionally; and also of my feelings because they are My Greatest Love in my life, and her choice for her best happiness. \At the same sadness for her I am so happy that she will and is happy. My greatest working was that I would bring her happiness. I will be the happiest when My Love is happiest. 

I pray for her forever. Thank God Almighty I am sober.

Thank God I am sober and experiencing the full love of this our relationship whatever the future holds for each of us independently,

I only ever worked to bring My Love Happiness. And I am Happy when My Love is Happiest. And if I am unable to bring her happiness that I love her enough to accept this. With caveat of my deepest sorrow of seeing her go.

I am so very Happy for My Love. Thank God Almighty I am Sober and am feeling every experience of our relationship. I shall never whatever the future circumstance be anything else excepte deeply and truly and honestly so deeply loving this woman that I shall carry her in my heart until my own physical death.

I am deeply happy My Love is Happy. Thank God Almighty I am sober.







No comments: