BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

28 January 2021

Being Better. Man. Christian. Partner. Human.

 I am not weak. I am human. I've pulled from my toenails deep to pull my emotional security up to snuff. I have grown as a Christian, a man, a partner to who I need to be. For me, for God, and for My Love. (Note: I don't use my girlfriend's name for privacy reasons, so I do get gushy about how I describe her in place of her name. My prerogative as blog writer lol.) The changes I made for My Sweetness, were and are necessary for my growth as a Christian and My Love's partner. My changes were and are necessary towards me being a more stable individual; unlike so many of my earned behaviours throughout my life. Between my reactions and whatever attitude from my assaults', and my alcoholism, and whatever I was never diagnosed with; I needed to become a more stable individual away from my lifelong patterns of behaviours and reactionary living. If I had not experienced such growth as an individual in all ways, I simply would not have grown so closely with the woman I love so closely, and continue to draw more closely with.

So I am here for My Love for as long as forever is to be forever for us. I love so deeply. My depth of love embraces me so warmly. My expression of how to better express my love for My Dearest Friend, is near the only way I can truly express my love for My Love. So daily I  attempt to build her a foundation from love, to support her best as I can. And I sure am not willing to surrender her to anyone but God. But God did Grace us together.

Thank God Almighty I Am Sober At Last.

Thank God Almighty I Have Returned To Love.

I Dearly Love My Dearest Love.

Oh God Please Be Merciful To Her.


No comments: