BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

30 January 2021

I Am So Vain

 All my deep prayers of healing for My Love, and vainly I presume my life is forever. I could be killed while driving a rideshare passenger and leave Sweetness without me here for her.  I will die twice if God does not allow me to be her St. Michael and defend her against all evil.

No one. Nobody. Will ever hurt My Love while I stand with her. I have been relearning some hits and bunches and pen stabs for I will die defending My Love. And I am not joking. Violence is NOT me however and I do add a qualifier, I will aggressively violently attack anyone who is an emanate threat with what I have learned in life to prevent another attack....of violence...which was perpetuated upon me by Dr. D.H. D.V.M. Dallas.  His attack on me in college leaves me with a gradually increasing nerve damage which I am constantly overcoming by auxiliary usage of that hand to shoulder. God help me if I ever see Dr. D.H. D.V.M. Dallas in a crosswalk because I WILL RUN THE MO FO DOWN AT HIGH SPEED.

And that is why through my life sense then I have gone to the aid of those who are in need of assistance. More than a dozen college students who lived on my dorm floor watched as (DR Mengele now) twisted my left arm so far behind my back that my fingers touched my head. No need to explain the guy who now is a pastor of a large church in OKC, constricting my wrist with a belt and stretching me out the opposite way cruciform. And the humiliation of nobody coming to my aid. AND THE COLLEGE AND LOCAL POLICE DOING NOTHING BUT DEFERING HIM TO THE UNIVERSITY WRESTLING COACH FOR PUNNISHMENT.  THIS SUBHUMAN BEAT UP MANY PEOPLE AND WAS A DATE RAPIEST AS I LATER RESEARCHED AND REALIZED.

AND I WILL NEVER ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN TO ANOTHER HUMAN EVER.

And I am so vain as to believe I will forever whatever forever is be there to defend and protect My Loving Sweetness. 

I will forever whatever forever is be there to defend and protect My Loving Sweetness. 

I will forever whatever forever is be there to defend and protect My Loving Sweetness. 

I will forever whatever forever is be there to defend and protect My Loving Sweetness. 

I am so vain though that is what I ask from God.



No comments: