BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

27 January 2021

Dear God Almighty, I am so deeply praying that My Dearest Bestest Friend Ever, My Love Sweetness, does NOT have cancer. And now I pray as unceasingly as possible as I pray for Jesus to touch His healing touch and say the word only, and Sweetness will be healed by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

Dear God Almighty, I am so deeply praying that My Dearest Bestest Friend Ever, My Love Sweetness, does NOT have cancer. Please strike that evil devil's rebuke from her body and heal her whole and clean from any cancerous affliction. OH PLEASE GOD ALMIGHTY. Not now that we each have found happiness from true deep love. And her children who need her loving shepherding. Especially one child of hers. And she finally has a career as a doctor which she has always wanted to attain. And she finally has built a life she has always has wanted to earn; and is earning her long sweat. Dear God she has so much to give to life. She has so much to live for. I am so sad for My Dearest Love. I can feel her distant sadness. Oh how I hurt for her. I feel her tears. I keep praying to God to continue allowing me to carry her whatever she needs. Whether her sadness, pain, worry, whatever troubles are burdening her, I ask God to continue allowing me to feel and experience and carry her burden for. I am so grateful God allows me to carry her pains and emotional burdens. He is answering my prayers for her. That I carry as much as I am able for her. I pray she feels the sweet loving embrace of Jesus every night she lays to sleep. I pray her pains alleviate for tender rest.

She needs me most now to carry her fears and sorrows and I am honoured as I do. And more for whatever God blesses me to carry for her for I am healed and able to resume carrying her burdens. And honoured and blessed I am able to do so.

And now I pray as unceasingly as possible as I pray for Jesus to touch His healing touch and say the word only, and Sweetness will be healed by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

And I am sad because CANCER SUCKS CANCER SUCKS CANCER SUCKS. 

Thank God Almighty I Am Sober However now amount of serenity praying will make cancer anything else but SUCKING. CANCER SUCKS. And no amount of praying The Serenity Prayer, will ever change the fact that CANCER SUCKS.

And now I pray as unceasingly as possible as I pray for Jesus to touch His healing touch and say the word only, and Sweetness will be healed by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen.

And now I pray as unceasingly as possible as I pray for Jesus to touch His healing touch and say the word only, and Sweetness will be healed by the power of the Holy Ghost. Amen.


No comments: