BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

15 January 2021

Each sunrise and sunset such I've known before in life, Never have been as bright, As since when my heart first discovered hers. Every voice I have heard, Has never been such serene song, As when my ears fill with her music. All the faces I have seen, Never sparked my totality so full of love, As when I look upon her face. And I am blessed yes. Thank God Almighty, He blessed me with meeting her. And I am so ever very grateful. Amen. Ima Sober Alcoholic

My feelings are nobody else's responsibility. This is about how I feel. I am trying to meet My Love's vocalized needs. One of which is my not asking what she's doing daily as that can be construed as control, as in tracking somebody. So I do not know if I am doing this correctly? Am I not supposed to ask what she's doing for the week? Will I be intruding on her space, when I am interested in her day and plans, just because I care and want to know about more of what she is enjoying? Finding out what she's doing at the last minute is interesting for me. I long to be there a part of a couple of people in a relationship invited as us, and cannot. I would have it none other way because that's her stated need. I am learning about myself. Real new inner examination. And I do not know what to share and ask about and share what my needs are without intruding into what My Love has stated that she needs. I feel like I am loosing out by not being able to ask more without feeling as though I am intruding. How will I know since I feel I should not ask as that would be intrusive of me? And so I will do because of my deep infinity I have never felt of another human as my life has bloomed in our relationship. And so whatever must be done to build our trust I will do.

My feelings are nobody else's responsibility. Not being able to at this time, share with the world that we are a couple leaves me feeling a bit as a second. My feelings. Necessary at this point in her life. Because I love her unconditionally I must do as is best for her. And be there for her. How do I share my feelings and still have her confident in knowing, that the boundaries she needs and has asked for as I do provide; honestly leaves me speechless sometimes because I do not want to add any more strain on her life, and only truly want to add and build for her life (alas praying for our life); so what else do I do but to maintain the boundaries she's asked me to maintain. How do I try and maintain those of her stated needs, to inquire as to when they have been changed? At what point will I know when my marching orders have changed? 

My feelings are nobody else's responsibility. Doubt? Well not really; let's call it loving someone so deeply that I am willing to wait for her growth. Growth I am earnestly praying in my direction of course. Though deepest still I am praying for her best before God of all of her talents and wisdom and strengths for a long (whatever long is) time as happy as God blesses her. Of course, of course as my heart has never felt such love as I feel. Oh if'n I only knew what to do. Should I even ask if we are going to church, or should I just let it happen? I wish I knew? devil get your doubt out of my head. Jesus fill my mind and soul and body, so I may better understand and do Your will for me in this relationship. And grow better for me. Better for You. Better for the woman I profess to You for whom I love such a deep connection. And so I must now meditate and pray from Him for what I should do as I do not know. And so I go on bended knee to pray; how better can I serve Him in order to better be a better partner. 

My feelings are nobody else's responsibility. And so I pray how I can do better today: for God, My Love, and myself. Time will tell as I will continue to try learning how best to love God, myself and my girlfriend.

Thank God Almighty I Am Sober At Last. I go about my way learning how to love another better than I have ever known before. Thank God Almighty I Am Sober At Last to experience this such as great a love I have ever felt. Thank God Almighty I am Sober At Last. Amen.

Thank God Almighty I Am Sober At Last, as I muddle my way through this all learning all the way as I go. And Praying unto you that I have this relationship right by all.


Each sunrise and sunset such I've known before in life,

Never have been as bright,

As since when my heart first discovered hers.

Every voice I have heard,

Has never been such serene song,

As when my ears fill with her music.

All the faces I have seen,

Never sparked my totality so full of love,

As when I look upon her face.

And I am blessed yes.

Thank God Almighty,

He blessed me with meeting her.

And I am so ever very grateful.

Amen.


Ima Sober Alcoholic..............Thank God Almighty.





No comments: