BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

28 January 2021

Sometimes There Are Prayers. Sometimes There Are Tears. But It's Still Always God's Will...

 Sometimes There Are Prayers,

Sometimes There Are Tears,

Sometimes There Is Acceptance,

But It's Still Always God's Will..

And my Dearest Love is the most special wonderful woman I have ever been graced by God with introduction. And I just want to pray away all her afflictions and watch her stand healed. And my love for her family knows the same boundless energy. And my love for My Loving Sweetness knows boundless energy. And she deserves love. And she deserves strength. And she deserves her dreams. And My Love for My Love is deep. And I just pray and pray and pray all day for her health to be whole. And my praying is unceasing. And I accept what is to be forever whatever forever is. My Love Is So Deep. My Love Is So Deep For My Love. And I weep for her before Jesus' feet to be healed. And I pray thank God almighty I am sober at last. Oh Jesus please allow My Love to be healed at last too.

Sometimes there are prayers. Sometimes there are tears. Sometimes there is acceptance. But there is still always God's will.  Oh please Jesus, allow My Love to be healed too.

No comments: