BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

29 January 2021

With Open Arms I Dance With My Love

the child in me doesn't ever want to let go of such a magnificent woman
My prayers and dreams are to slowly grow to better know the true depths of the most wonderful woman I have even grown to know.
the child in me kicks and screams and cries NO
i have just begun to know this amazing treasure
i never knew existed on this planet
and i cannot imagine not getting to grow and know
More.

The man I am, a Christian knows I am here for my love
To be the man she needs
And deserves
For my love is unconditional
And I am tied to her heart
And as a Christian I know it will be God's will
And whatever forever is 
I am honoured God chose me
To know the most precious human I have ever known
And I am ready for forever whatever forever really is
Standing with her in partnership
For us and her
For whatever she needs most 
Is ultimately 
What too I want most for her
For I love her unconditionally
Enough to give her back to God
If he deems my all too brief time with her
Is all the time I get

My sorrow still is for her
My tears still fall for her dreams
My tears still fall for her family.

So Praise God Almighty.
I am not going down sorrows trail
For that is Not the way of the Lord
And His pathway for us I celebrate
Because I refuse to believe anything else
And my tears fall in praise and Thanksgiving
Than My Love's body has been healed
And her illness has been carried away
And so I pray. 
I pray. 
I pray.
I pray.
And my tears fall in praise and Thanksgiving
Than My Love's body has been healed
And her illness has been carried away.
And she is made whole.
And so I pray
I pray
I pray
I pray


No comments: