BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

04 January 2021

And On The 13th Day Of Christmas My Sobriety Gave To Me, 6 Years And 5 Months.

Well I am taking at least part of Epiphany off.  It is my six years and five months of sobriety anniversary.  Since my now ex-girlfriend and I were going to celebrate together, as she said it was my special day, and now I do not want to pressure her into celebrating with me since she shared with me she needs a break and time away from me; I am going to do something special for me.

This last year was a bear, and the breakup of my relationship into friendship with Sweetness, leaves me so hollow that I want and need to do something to congratulate myself.  Can't pat myself on the back, (I need a back scratching lol), though I will think of something to do which is special to me.  Heck I have been alone near all of my sobriety anniversaries, so what the heck is one more.  I did it for me anyway.

So be it that she won't be celebrating with me, for I really looked forward to sharing my special day with her.  She needs space and time and I sure as the heck don't want to intrude into her life unless she invites me to conversation.  Since Sweetness needs time away from me, I will not be the one to invade her space.  That would not be peaceful for her.  My heart yearns for My Love to be at peace.  I pray for peace for her as often as I think about her.

So I will find something to do for myself and celebrate solo my accomplishment which I am vainly proud I accomplished, and continue accomplishing.  It is what it is that I will be solo, but it's not the first time and it will not be the last. 

Thank God Almighty I am Free at Last. 

I am sober.


No comments: