BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

15 January 2021

My Heart Has Never Stopped Dreaming. By Ima Sober Alcoholic.

My heart has never stopped dreaming.

My doubts have faded

My life is better either way.

My return to love is forever whatever forever is to be

My Love has not faded. 

My dreams remain whatever forever holds.

My future dream is for My Love to be happiest however she determines best.

My heart can never break about Sweetness, for I honestly purely unconditionally love My Sweetness.

My soul is forever happy whatever forever holds that I risked it all and returned to love.

I returned to love with the most beautiful woman in the World that I shall ever meet.

I love beyond what ever before I realized I could, and love unconditionally.

I am forever whatever forever is Awesomely delighted My Love is with whom I returned to love with, whatever forever is.

I am forever whatever forever is indebted To My Loving Sweetness for dancing in our warm embrace for whatever forever hold.

 And I Shall Forever Be Grateful For Whatever Forever Is That My Loving Sweetness Is Happy Forever Whatever Forever Is.

Ima Sober Alcoholic 




No comments: