BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

28 January 2021

Blessed To Be Who I Am For My Love.

At this time in her life My Love needs me to be the emotionally strong man I am. I am her human rock now for I love her so deeply. My care for her so deep within my being. My desire for her happiness greater than for my own. I could not have ever been the man I am any other way than sober. Incredible living love so deep. So deeply. Such joy. 
My Joy. God so Graced me with the amazing woman I love. I will consider none other spot to be than at My Sweetest Love's side for as long as forever long I may be there at her side. 
My place is to be always at her side, for as long as for long as forever long we can be beside one to another. 
Our place I pray is together forever long as forever long God grants us to be. For as long as My Dear Love needs and wants me to be there for her. 
I want and pray and desire what is best for My Loving Sweetness forever, however forever long is to be.
I love her so deeply tears well up in my eyes, my core trembles happily, and I always thank God He introduced me to an amazingly, awesomely, fantastically, wonderfully human being whom I love beyond what I thought I could ever love another human being.
Whatever forever is going to be with My Loving Sweetness, is blessings from God.

Thank God Almighty I am sober and sharing my life with such an amazingly incredible woman and the woman I love, My Best Friend Ever.

No comments: