BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

16 January 2021

Learning. If first I serve God, then My Love, then both services will strengthen and embolden me stronger: whatever forever holds.

 Learning. Through love. God's love and timing, not mine. I love deeply and I pray that is okay. devil's doubt almost caught me last night. God caught me last night. It's okay for me to love as deeply as I love my girlfriend. She has her own level's of need and expression. It's okay for me to feel left out while she is fulfilling her needs, as long as I remember to fulfill my needs outside of our relationship and maintain my heart true to our relationship, all I pray is good.

I've much to learn as God's not done with me yet. I pray what I am learning is to meet and succeed what my girlfriend needs while meeting my needs too. Too also in as deep prayerfully for her needs as I need to be mindful in fulfilling my needs also; thereby also I am praying, building a better relationship and life for us and our future as too I pray I am building a better future for My Love. Whatever forever holds for My Love's future, with or without me, I am praying I am ever mindful of her needs first in our relationship.  If first I serve God, then My Love, then both services will strengthen and embolden me stronger: whatever forever holds.

No comments: