BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

16 July 2021

Sometimes I Just Gotta Be Honest.

I have known the worse in love and relationships and now I have known the very best in a relationship and so I sent My Lady this text several day's ago. "I don't know yet if I want to love the way I love you, ever again."

And so I share with you now that at this point I do not know if I shall ever want to seek another relationship. Unless God literally places her in my lap like I believe God has placed my life with My Lady. Poof and I met the the answer to my years long prayers to meet a woman who is Godly and Christian, funny and spontaneous, a woman who enjoys each day of life, a woman who prays and reads scripture daily.

That woman is My Lady I believe. And I thank God daily we know each other.

No comments: