BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

13 July 2021

She Is My Best Friend. Thank You My Readers For Putting Up With My Flurries Of Thought. You See I Am Dealing With All This The Healthiest Way I Can.

She has helped me understand myself like I have never know myself before. Understanding what my mind is doing while it thinks. What my mind can and should be doing. What I can and should be doing better. What I am capable of accomplishing. You see I love her for so many reasons.

Our relationship is a plateau right now from which we can admire all the beauty which fills our lives independently, and together. I love loving her and learning how to be a better me. You see she is that special and I have been blessed by God with introduction to know her and she puts up with who I am and loves me for who I am. And moved me in the direction of loving myself again better than I ever have.

Plateaus are beautiful. My Lady and I have been to the most beautiful plateau I have experienced. In Oklahoma too. Grand vistas of slopes and far away remnants of old mountains. I don't want to be anywhere else with anyone else. She's that special of a lady. And I am so ever grateful.

Thank God Almighty I Am Sober.

Thank God Almighty I Know My Lady. My bestest friend ever.

No comments: