BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

13 July 2021

I Awoke At 0437

 Friday, Saturday, Sunday and now Monday night falling asleep and awakening the next morning with soft slow warm tears drawing down my face. And now awakening like I did nine months ago. At least awakening and blogging this will not be read until My Beautiful Loving Best Friend has decided to whether she will be going East or staying here to find her heart's desire. This is a middle of the night blog so pardon my poor everything in writing this. I need to write out something so that I hopefully can go back to sleep soon. 

I am humbled that I know love this rich and deep and pure and I will always want what is best for her because I love her that much. I am blessed by God for knowing her for whatever time I am blessed.

I've learned with a CPAP that crying causes my nose to get stuffy and then I cannot breathe and use mu CPAP. So I hold inside my sorrow until I am so full that my tears flow slowly warmly from my eyes down my cheeks. You see I love her that much.

Well back to bed and hopefully back to sleep.

Letting go freely is such a sad sad emotion for me to experience, because you see I love her that much and I am Sad; And I Have Never Loved Anyone So Much As I Love The Most Beautiful Woman In The World That God Has Ever Created. I Love Her That Much. Thank God Almighty I Am Sober. Thank God Almighty He Introduced Me To Such An Incredibly Wonderful And Beautiful Human Being. Goodnight.

I Am Sad.

No comments: