BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

12 July 2021

I'm Taking A Journey Through My Blog Reminding Myself The Joys I Have In My Living Life Soberly.

 With my memory I usually only need a mnemonic device to remember details.It is much more fun and healthy to remember the greatest of times, especially when you can share them with those you love. A look at an excerpt form the past.


"25 JUNE 2016

One Thing Remains.

The one thing that I've learned is that a place, no matter how far and beautiful it is, will only be a place just like any other. Until you share it with someone else.  

The joy of being in a particular place in time which is of beauty is an exquisite and profound realization.  Appreciation which runs so deeply in the soul and conscientiousness of this place encapsulates in our memory brightly.

The one thing that I've learned is that a place, no matter how far and beautiful it is, remains a place unlike any other, Until I share it with you.  Sobriety is this place for me."

Continuing this on 12 July 2021:

The joy of living in this time and place with My Lady is I shared my sobriety place and appreciation of how far and wide I love my living soberly. The child-like nature of enjoying living. She taught me how to live today and enjoy today and never take today for granted.

The joy of being in a particular place in time which is of beauty is an exquisite and profound realization. My appreciation runs so deeply in the soul and conscientiousness of the exquisite memories encapsulating my experiences of loving the most beautiful woman in the world.

The one thing I have learned is that the place of lve I experienced with her is unmatchable in my lifetime. This place of love remains and will forever remain a very special place so unlike any other. And I shared it with My Loving Lady. Our relationship is definitely the place for me. 

I am sad for my personal loss of my dating relationship. And I very happy that sobriety is the place for me always. And I will always love sobriety. I will always love My Lady. She is a blessing from God.

No comments: