BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

12 July 2021

One More For Now. This Helps Me At Least. I Have Grown.

 I sure have grown these past nine months I have known My Lady. Firstly I have learned to love myself. And through this anew loving myself  I have learned to love another as I have never known how to love before. I have learned to love God, Jesus, The Holy Ghost more than I have ever loved them before. My Lady has taught me a deeper appreciation of the Bible than I have ever known before. She is such an incredible human being. Tops. How could I not love her. And love her enough to pray her journey to wherever is forever happy. And that we will always be best friends wherever forever she resides. For I now have learned how to truly love as I have never loved before. Deeply. Richly. Purely. Unconditionally. As the husband I have always prayed to be. I love loving her enough to desire the very bestest for her wherever her forever is to be. I sure have grown these past nine months that I have been blessed by God Himself to allow The Holy Ghost Mother to descend her blessings upon us both. And I thank Jesus Christ Himself that I have been Graced by the Trinity That I Am Sober At Last. Free From The Chains Which Bound Me Too Long.

 I sure have grown these past nine months I have known My Lady. Loving her is so very enriching. Not as enriching as sobriety. Leaning to love My Lady is so very soul deep wonderful. And I am forever grateful that God blessed humbled me to know such an incredible sweetly wonderful human being I shall love forever whatever forever shall be. She's that wonderful. I love her. 

Thank God Almighty I Am Sober To Feel Such Deeply Abiding Love From And For Another Human Being.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sad for you. Stay strong and sober. She sounds like a wonderful woman.