BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

24 June 2016

Remember Laughter Again unimpeded.



I Sent These Two Texts Today

Number One: You're intelligent.  Explain why knowing freedom exists, and yet you persist a life in hell?  I love and care about you, knowing you Can make it sober.  Just call me and explain why you persist life in hell?  Then I'd be cool with it also.  I wish I could hug your soul my friend and show you, that you can hug your soul again unimpeded also.


Number Two: You deserve better.  You are killing yourself.  You have much that you must accomplish.  Death is the ultimate of drinking.  I knew death was the ultimate of drinking, yet did not stop.  My mind soul and being was exhausted from years of bullshitting myself that I was fine existing in hell.  I took control knowing freedom existed for my mind soul and being, and I no longer needed to live exhausted bullshitting myself that I was fine existing in hell.  Join me.

No comments: