BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

14 June 2016

Doing It Sober Is Doing It Best.


Do it with style and grace.  It's not the end of the world.  It's only sobriety and the beginning of the world again.  Deny everything and you have nothing.  Accept everything and you own the world.

I thank God for helping me stay liberated.  I am the one being carried by those foot prints in the sand.
I miss my mom.  I miss lost relationships.  I do not miss practicing alcoholism.  No happiness, only sorrow.  No joy, only regret.  Know happiness, no sorrow.  Know joy, no regret.

New ways celebrating new days.  Life again is enriching.  Those bumps in the highway of life are smaller with clear vision.  The sadness no less great when it happens, is still infinitely better with sobriety.

Take life.  Make life.  Love yourself again.

No comments: