BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

24 June 2016

I Just Don't Understand.



I just don't understand why every alcoholic doesn't quit, and stay quit and free from alcohol once they have quit, and have tasted the freedom?

I am not so naive as to believe that I could not fail and fall from sobriety.
My resolution is however, firm in knowing I will live sober, doing whatever it takes to remain sober.
I do understand I had to, and have to be honest with myself about being an alcoholic in order to gain and now maintain sobriety.
It is but for me to accept me and mine and show a way for others.

I still wish societies constraints weren't such that there remains no allowable forum to talk openly and without repercussions once we are living soberly.  I just want to publicly hollar at the top of my voice,
"I am sober.  Thank God Almighty I am sober at last!"

But alas, I am consigned to my forum here.
Thank you for reading.
Ima

No comments: