BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

03 June 2016

Like and Love

Like and love are as inseparable as are one's own set of heart and lungs.
I have a relative who says they love me and yet do not like me.

It took me a lotta drinking to keep myself separated from loving myself enough to live, and yet hate myself enough to not like myself enough to drown the reality of this displeasure.

Never a good thing dividing emotions into quadrants of acceptability,
elsewise we have cleaved apart ourselves into fragments.
Fragments and pieces cannot survive to any useful purpose, much like a cut flower in a vase.

Our alcoholism cleaves our being into terms acceptable unto ourselves;
and too what we have cleaved is fragmental self-acceptability of our whole being.

What-with sobriety we accept our whole-selves.
Acceptance first of ourselves in our wholeness begins the cruckst
and elemental foundation of liking and loving ourselves as once again a whole being.

Like and love are as inseparable as are one's own set of heart and lungs.

No comments: