BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

08 June 2016

Quitting Means Beginning New Thought Processes. Just Do It.

AMENDED 14 June 2016
Your first NEW thought must be that you can accomplish sobriety too.  Make the mental leap into it. Don't think about it...just f*****g do it my dear wonderful friend.  Just f*****g do it.  I love you like the brother I never had…that you never had.

Come on and join me living.  Please don't kill yourself.  You're too f*****g important.  I am going to miss you if you don’t quit my friend. I love you.

Okay I am a cheap mother f****r also. Follow that money you spent on rehab.

You need to see sobriety as the gift it is and the opportunity to grab onto life...stop intellectualizing man...stop saying can't and just do it. I am here for you. Be there for yourself again. You can do this. 

Take the first step to learning thought sober.


Just do it.

**********(Each short paragraph from the 8 June blog titled, "Quitting Means.....Just Do It," was posted for a many decades friend to read.  They weren't answering my texts and needed to read them.  Please forgive my direct language in that post.  Each brief paragraph was itself a text I sent them.  Only the text sent later which I didn't post and stated;
"I have the serenity of knowing you will kill yourself drinking because there is no way I can do anything to change that.  I love you;" got their attention.)**********

No comments: