BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

10 June 2016

I Have The Serenity Of Knowing You will Kill Yourself Drinking.

Each short paragraph from the 8 June blog titled, "Quitting Means.....Just Do It," was posted for a many decades friend to read.  They weren't answering my texts and needed to read them.  Please forgive my direct language in that post.  Each brief paragraph was itself a text I sent them.  Only the text sent later which I didn't post and stated;
"I have the serenity of knowing you will kill yourself drinking because there is no way I can do anything to change that.  I love you;" got their attention.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not merely that we love ourself and life, but also that we know why we are living our life that is important.  What it means to open ours eyes alive to another day of possibilities can bring no greater depth than when we begin daily with love.  Always think of others, and of yourself with the possibilities abounding in love.  When in doubt repeat the previous line as necessary.  Peace.

No comments: