BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

31 October 2016

Walking Forward

Hurray!
Another day after another day after..........
Well you know, sober. I have been micromanaging my Pacific Crest Trail thru-hike plans and have just plain old forgotten to write anything here in awhile. My bad. Sorry.
Honest to by and for God I just don't ever want to drink again. No proclivities. No desires. When I quit, I quit.  I spent way too many of my last couple of years praying God's assistance in quitting. Now that I have I cannot go back. It is just not who or part of me anymore Thank God.

I have not officially launched my hiker StaggeringSoberOnThePacificCrestTrail.blogspot.com yet so I hope my three or four regular readers will give me honest feedback about my trail plans on here first and soon.

This is the link to my PCT Planner which details my five month plans for this adventure.
http://www.pctplanner.com/v.php?g=pMRZKyKybQBz

This is the link to my pack, what it contains, and what each weight and the cumulative weights are.
https://lighterpack.com/r/8y5wqz

I look forward to celebrating my third year of sobriety on-trail, as well as my 56th birthday. Hopefully you will not only follow along as I walk, but also share the link with others.

Thanking God every minute,
Every day that I am sober.

Remember, you have no idea at all what those around you are going through. Be kind.



No comments: