BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

10 October 2016

Love Others First.




Live to love others first.
From in this action comes satisfaction that the love we show thru actions deeds and words will fill our deepest inner being with deeper love.
From in this action also comes greater acceptance of our living experience living and loving ourselves also.
----------------------
Everyday sober is an infinitely awesome experience.
---------------------
A good friend whom I've known since 1979, picked me up and took me for dinner last week.  I told him of the assaults upon me years ago before we met. (He witnessed the last one; which was perpetrated by a now Dallas Vet.) He was floored by what I said and remained silent for sometime before we resumed conversing, and about something else. I felt liberated in the security with which I felt in sharing with my friend of 37 years.
--------------------
Thank God Almighty I Am Sober.
I Am Sober Indeed And Feeling Stronger Everyday.




No comments: