BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

12 October 2016

The View Is So Much Better




While visiting Bandelier National Monument last month 
I took a solo walk for an hour
down the pathway 
and climbed some ladders up into caves 
carved by Ancient Puebloans 800+years ago.  
My inner prayer had been in overdrive all day.
My inner peace building as I walked toward the reward I knew lay ahead.
That reward was being there to climb into the caves 
and enjoy the moment, every moment as they happened.
I prayed while in those caves.
I looked out upon a beautiful scene.
It was a scene unchanged much
relative to change happening
in a timespan of human life
verses change happening to rocks.
I was at peace with so much.

I realized I was then at peace with my parent's deaths:
My offences to those who are and those who were my friends:
My offences to my family:
My offences to my child; well more at peace with that one anyway.

Timeless is nothing.
Those who carved the cave died.
Time always marches on.

I am so forever grateful that Ima Soberalcoholic.
The view is so much better from here.
Forever.
So much better indeed.





No comments: