BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

05 October 2016

It's Been Awhile. All's Good. Just Living Life.



These past weeks since last I blogged have been great for me.  Some of the things I've enjoyed include making a connection with the land, sights, people, and history of New Mexico, I have been learning from alcoholics and reflecting how I acted once those ways.  I must say enjoying six days staying with my friend north of Taos N.M.  The vast sights of mountains, prairie, valleys, and endless sky was relaxing and beautiful.

One work acquaintance who has admitted to me that they drink too much and cannot quit, and whose partner has told them they drink too much; now turns their internal anger upon me.  When I was drinking I use to do that too sometimes.  I am now aware and continuously work to never commit that kind of meanness ever again.
One friend thought they were "sneaking" their consumption of alcohol while I was visiting.  There's no hiding from me what once I thought I was hiding from others.  And my sense of smell has always been sensitive and now is every bit as sensitive as ever; so I was not wrong in what I smelled.

Both of these encounters with people I know are practicing alcoholics were an entire education unto themselves.  I painfully saw myself yesterday which I denied while I practiced as an alcoholic; while now today strengthening minute by minute minute my resolve to ever remain a sober alcoholic.
I am so resolved to remain sober.
I have forever drank my totality from my share of the world's supply of alcohol.
I am so eternally grateful
That
Two
Years
And
Two
Weeks
Ago
Tonight
I drank my last drink of alcohol.

I am Free.  I am Free at last.  I am sober.




No comments: