BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

11 November 2016

PRAYING UNCEASINGLY...

"If we pray without ceasing, we shall not want matter for thanksgiving in everything..."
"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances, for this is the will of God in Christ..."

Personally I alway try to be praying as taught by St. Paul. This is a difficult task indeed with the world interfering. It is a good thing when we are able to focus as much attention to our Greater Being, The One God The Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. Yes I'm old school about the Holy Ghost and Holy Spirit thing. It's the same thing and whether I call it one thing or the other it matters not for salvation. So I try and pray unceasingly.
I know from my prayers about my own death that I am able to know in at least one part of how I will die. I will die sober. After that it is known but only to God Himself how I will die; but I am 100% confident I will indeed die sober.
___________________________________________________________________________

I posted the following on a social media site to no comment and not a single "like". What I said means deeply within myself tremendous amounts of personal revelation so I post it here too. I have posted this also on my P.C.T. blog, Staggering Sober On The Pacific Crest Trail blogspot. My first cross-linking of these blogspots:^)



While I sat in this room of dreams, hand carved, with its nooks and crannies and soot from 1000 years ago, I pondered what I will leave behind. What kind of mark I will have made no matter how temporary my existence. My climb required a 20 foot ladder and allowed me this presence of 1000 years to rest upon my mind and ponder. What will I fill the nooks and crannies of my existence with, which will disappear when I do? 
Today is when we all have to shape what will be each our own legacy. Peace on this walk my friends. You can make it an awesome walk indeed.


Thank God Almighty I am Sober At Last Indeed. Make your walk sober too if you even slightly believe you might need to walk sober. Your inner-self indded could be correct. Peace.

No comments: