BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

15 August 2016

Who Am I? What I Am. I Am More.




What I am.
I enjoy passenger railway travel.
I set a goal 16 years ago to visit every state; modifying that to include as many state capitols, including my child while they matured through schooling; taking them to 41/46 Amtrak states and 32 U.S. State capitols.
I've been to 47/50 states and 37 state capitols.
I have written poetry for years, and obviously I blog.
I enjoy hiking and keep plans for an eventual walk of the PCT.

Who am I?
I do volunteer work for the public schools.
I have my political thoughts.
I have protested courthouses for the loss of "Father's Rights" to anti-family court; and was a class action member suing my state in Federal Court.  We had 34/50 states being sued in Federal Court. They ruled you cannot sue "state entities." Oh well.
I garden organically.

What I am.
Lover of native artifacts and old industrial items.
Lover of animals however, meat is on my diet.
Lover of art through almost the full gamut.
Lover of all ranges of music and poetry.
Lover of life.
Lover of Christianity.
Lover of sobriety.

Who am I?
I am a sober alcoholic
However
That is only
ONE
Component of what I am.
Amongst
Many
Many
Many other things
I am also
A sober alcoholic.

Thank you for reading this blogger's blog.
I bid you always peace.
Until next time as always,
Love,
Ima Soberalcoholic





No comments: