BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

13 August 2016

So Says Ima SoberAlcoholic!





Yes
---
Yes 
Thank God Almighty 
I Am Sober At Last 
To The Last 
Which Will Last 
Until My Last 
Day.
SO SAYS IMA SOBERALCOHOLIC
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I am still amazed at the number of drunk posts on social media.  I am also surprised by the numbers of people now willing to publicly post of their sobriety.  I am still hesitant to do so.  Maybe for my third anniversary 6 August 2017 while on the Pacific Crest Trail with my soberalcoholic friend, Grey Wolf.  That's my assigned name for him anyway.   We'll see how he likes it when he reads my blog lol:^O

I always private message congratulations to those who post of their anniversaries of my pride in their accomplishments.  Remember please and do the same when you see posts of sobriety.
Every little bit helps. Day by day.


----------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------

Yes
---
Yes 
Thank God Almighty 
I Am Sober At Last 
To The Last 
Which Will Last 
Until My Last 
Day.

So says Ima Soberalcoholic!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



No comments: