BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

06 August 2016

6 August 2016. Equal To My Birthday



AWESOME CELEBRATION.  Awoke early, made breakfast and coffee.  Called my Brotherman and we set the early afternoon for adventure.  He's sober now almost a month...bird's of a feather. I was given a $15 gift card for a buffalo wings restaurant, Brotherman was given a $15 gift card for a national coffee chain, and I had two coupons for free asian chicken lettuce wraps from another food concept.

Of we went first to his bank out in the south part of our city.  Then a nice visit for a iced coconut milk caramel macchiato and blueberry scone. (Personal note: Way too many Americans pronounce scones, [sk-own], when most everybody else in all of the English speaking world pronounces them correctly as [sk-on].  After completing our iced coffee break, we began our slow return northward by driving a few miles and stopped for some buffalo chicken wings.  After some finger licking goodness (not the colonel's) we then continued on to our Asian restaurant destination where took our food to go. 

A visit to the river and watching the water flow by, the runners run by, and the birds and squirrels foraging, while we enjoyed a cigar was awesome.
After returning brotherman home, I returned home to enjoy ready some science and gardening magazines.

Gloriously I remember everything I did today.  Loving life. Living life. Enjoying life one day at a time soberly.

Be sober. 
Be vigilant. 
Alcohol is out there. 
Be sober. 
Be vigilant. 
Celebrate sobriety daily.

And so ends my second year and begins my third year of sobriety.
AWESOME CELEBRATION.



No comments: