BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

05 August 2016

I Was So Hammered



Yes siree.  
Two years ago tonight I was so hammered.  
I don't even remember much about that evening.
Tonight I returned home from work, pet my cat after I cleaned his litter box, and awaited my priest's arrival and our dinner out.  
We celebrated his 31 July birthday and well as mine.  
We also celebrated my two years of sobriety.
Tonight's sleep is going to be so awesome.  
I am sober, full, and happy.
Life is awesome now even when the day is meh because I am no longer poisoning myself to death...
You know, with the stuff commonly called beer, wine, and spirits.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Yes
---
Yes 
Thank God Almighty 
I Am Sober At Last 
To The Last 
Which Will Last 
Until My Last 
Day.



No comments: