BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

25 August 2016

Ten Days Now Again.



So did you wonder if I had begun drinking again since I haven't posted anything in ten days and then opened with the title that I did?
No is the answer as I remain thankfully celebrating sobriety as a bride.  Awesome embracement of awesome sobriety.  Now that I did not write for ten days well, I've been applying for jobs as I am still woefully underemployed as a recent university graduate.
I've been working on another blog which I also own the dot com for also.  That blog is "What All Men Really Want", and will have advertisement.  This site will always remain advertisement free.  Helping others come to and remain sober is my one goal here on "Strength In The Forage Of Sobriety."

Two years and nineteen days sober today. Yes it's work, but anything worth having takes learning, relearning, time, and work.  I am sober. Yes Thank God Almighty I Am Sober At Last.  Please join me if'n you will.  It's the place to be.

I'll write more tomorrow.  I promise.
Peace and staying sober always.
Love,
Ima Soberalcoholic




No comments: