BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

05 August 2016

Tomorrow And Two Years Of Finding Strength In The Forage Of Sobriety. The Brightest Side Of Life.



Thank you one and all for reading my blog.  From the looks of things it is indeed the one of you besides bots who is reading this.  Oh well.  It is what it is.

I began writing this blog in an attempt to spread the word about sobriety.  I will continue to do so as I have discovered in the process of blogging that this blog helps me also.  Everytime I log in as Ima Soberalcoholic I have the positive reinforcement of writing "I am a Sober alcoholic."  Doesn't matter if anybody reads this because I am a sober alcoholic.  Now I also want to make a connection with at least one other practicing alcoholic and help in at least part with my words of encouragement; and so I continue my blogging about celebrating sobriety.  And wishing it was socially acceptable to do so loudly and proudly proclaiming that through the strength in the forage of sobriety, I am sober.  Thank God Almighty, I Am Sober At Last.

Today two years ago was my last day of binging and I drank about 750ml in those four or five hours of last drinking.  Before bed I looked at the bottle with its remaining few ounces and said aloud, "F*** it.  I'm quitting tomorrow so I'll get rid of this by drinking it now so I won't have anymore."

Boom-bomb-sniggity-dawg and now tomorrow is my second anniversary of sobriety.

If you think you have a drinking problem you might have one.  Honestly examine yourself, a personal inventory if you will, and discover whether or not you might be a practicing alcoholic.  Break free from the slavery, be honestly honest with yourself and attend meeting of whatever kind or quit through your own volition and determination with yourself.

However you quit, quitting is best and the first step back to The Brightest Side Of Life.

I will indeed continue my blogging about celebrating sobriety and wishing it was socially acceptable to do so loudly and proudly proclaiming that through strength in the forage of sobriety, I am sober. Yes Indeed Thank God Almighty, I Am Sober At Last.



No comments: