BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

02 July 2016

How Does A Sober Alcoholic Celebrate 757,382,400 Seconds Of Sobriety; Ginger?


So today's question to answer is stated above in the title.

Not only will 6 July '16 be my 23rd month celebration of sobriety, but the planning stage of my planning upcoming 6 August '16, 2 years, 24 months, 8,766 days, 210,384 hours, 12,623,040 minutes, 757,382,400 seconds of living an awesome life (okay sometimes it's just okay but better still) sober celebration.

So how should I celebrate my 757,382,400 seconds on my new life sober?
International hike naked day 21 June, has passed; which might be a problem in my locale as with most locals anyways lol.  Still not considered socially prudent for me to stand along a roadside with a poster board proclaiming "LIVING SOBER NOW TWO YEARS" either which is a social bummer also.  Just a small close circle knows of my victory.  Most importantly, I know of my Victories.

How about sitting on a rock down by the river's side, sipping on an ice cold N/A 26 grams of ginger per bottle of ginger beer? Mmmmhowdy is that what you're thinking too?

Here's my toast for happiness for all sobering alcoholics in their strength in the forage of sobriety.

No comments: