BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

31 July 2016

Fabrications And Looking Beyond The Yellow Brick Road.

I always paid my child-support.  I ensured my child always had the proper sized violin and weekly lessons from when they were three and a half and asked to learn a musical instrument until they decided they didn't want to take violin lessons eleven years later at age 14.   I was a member of a class-action lawsuit against the state of Oklahoma for the deprivation of our civil rights by the corrupt (anti-)family court system.
I taught my child that they could be anything they wanted to be regardless.  And of course there is so much I was there for and did for them.  And I was a binge end of the day drinker too with an ever increasing addiction to alcohol.

May 2016 drove over 120 miles from my home to the town of my child's graduation arriving there a little before nine o'clock in the morning and the ten o'clock beginning of their graduation.
While texting with them from the arena they told me again what they had already text to me days before; That since I had not paid for any of their college education and their mom had, they would have no time to see me as that time was for their mom.  (They believe I should have waited to attend college myself and helped them pay for college. They've never had a job.)
When their name was announced for their diploma over the loudspeaker I whooped my single syllable nickname for them loudly (they text later that they heard me plainly and clearly).
I text towards the end of the ceremony my desire to see and hug them congratulations.
The reply was that they had no time to see me as that time was their mom's.
We left before the very end and found a restaurant where we enjoyed a nice meal before the two hour 120 mile return home.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My ex-mother-in-law with whom I made peace with fifteen years ago, and who doesn't have my ex-wife's phone number and hasn't heard from her daughter in years, nor heard from my child in months, apologised again to me three weeks ago.  She is so sorry that her daughter, my ex-wife, has perpetuated (Click here=>Parent Alienation Syndrome)
Beyond my alcoholism there are other forces which can act upon my life.
I am responsible for my actions and they for their's.
Sometimes Aberrant Personality Disorder is just that.

Sometimes life just is what it is; 
And nothing more, nor nothing less.



No comments: