BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

26 July 2016

Ten Days.


Please forgive me that I have not posted in ten days.  I have getting my physical house/home in order.  Such an accumulation of brick-brac, flotsam, treasures and treats, trash, and just stuff that I must go through in order to complete my digout from years of putting off in order to drink.  You know not facing what I should have in order to not face my failures, disappointments, and victimizations both real and imagined. So boxes of my life have accumulated at an incredible amount.  I have needed to concentrate on the many thoughts which have been locked up in boxes real and imagined to which I must now deal with, sort through, contain, dispose of, and take possession of my life again now that I am sober.

Happily sober with conviction that I have consumed all the alcohol I am allowed to drink for a lifetime and must allow the others of the world their fair share of alcohol consumption.  I if drink again I know I will drink myself to death in days.  I cannot control that I will die, nor can I control how I will die; except for the fact that I know possess, own, control the simple fact that at my death I can control that I am dying sober.

More this evening on my divestiture of my stuff.  I don't want to offend my readers so I will not launch into the George Carlin routine about collecting stuff(so to speak my speak and not George Carlin's.)

Peace my brothers and sisters.
Remain sober.
Remain vigilant.
Sobriety can be obtained by you.

No comments: