BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

06 July 2016

23 Months Sober Today.


23 month's sober today hurray.  If you know me in person coming up to me and congratulating me quietly, or calling me and congratulating me is like totally in order.  I have earned it.

23 months ago I had taken two one month summer classes and was drinking so much I hadn't even attended the June class for the first of the four weeks, and withdrew from the July class.  Thankfully I was forgiven from my missed June class and given a "W" for withdrawal.  LOL withdrawal would wait until 6 August 2014.

There are enough reminders remaining from my daze of intoxication, and yet I worry someday I will forget the misery of intoxicated stupor.  I want to remember it enough and keep it on the back burner of memories just to ensure I never walk that road in hell again.

I am 23 month's sober today!

No comments: