BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

05 August 2021

Yes I Want Her Best,

 I pray her best is where we are together wherever that is. 

I am at such a loss right now. Not booze-wise. Sad wise.

I love her that much to accept what she wants is better than what I have to offer. It's how I feel. I simply love her enough to accept God's and her choice as to where she will continue her life from.

I am so sad. Sober too. 

I will not pursue any further relationships. I believed this relationship to be a gift from God. It is that wonderful of a relationship. I do not want to experience this depth of loss again in whatever forever is for me. The cannot be such great of love for me than My Lady.

I have never had to say goodbye willingly to anyone I have loved, much less the love I feel so deeply greatly to my very core. I am so sad. Delighted My Lady knows what she wants. Sad that it is not me she wants. Whatever want is, I am not and this makes me sad. Delighted My Love knows what she wants. Loving her so much that acceptance for her want is easy, loving her so much that accepting her want tears me up beyond beyond.

No comments: