BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

06 January 2017

You Just Never Know Do You Now? It Is What It Is. She Dumped My Cats In The Countryside.

Twenty six years ago at the end of next month.
I was soon moving into a duplex with my fiance. It was eight month's before our wedding. We were joining our lives together. I moved my fifty and twenty-nine gallon fish tanks into our new home along with my two house-cats of several years named Smokey and Whisp.
Smokey was a stripped light multi-grey male and extremely smart.
Whisp was a dark grey stripped male and dumb as a box of rocks poor dear.
Both of them were also neutered.

About 7 April 1991, two months after we moved in together, I arrived home to find the back door to our home wide open. I entered our duplex to find that although things were thrown all around, there was nothing stolen or missing. Well, because of the back door being open I surmised my cat's had escaped. By the time the police had arrived I had already spoken to our duplex neighbors. We shared a common driveway and backyard. They told me only that they had seen a dark blue Dodge or Chevy van in our driveway and that maybe my fiance would know something more about the episode which had occurred. I asked my fiance. She said she knew nothing more. Our neighbor's Tim and Jill never spoke with my future and then wife again for the duration of the four years of our sharing opposite duplex sides.

Why do I share this you ask? Well during my prayers and meditation on Christmas Day I remembered October 2000 I was blessed with making peace with my ex-mother-in-law and my ex-sister-in-law. It was during our conversation that day they shared with me about the "burglary" that day. They shared it was my then fiance (now ex-wife), (their sister and daughter,) who along with her best-friend using her husband's dark blue van, had faked the break-in, left the door open and taken my cat's Smokey and Whisp out into the country where they were dumped roadside.
After my conversation with my two ex-in-laws, I located our former neighbor's, Tim and Jill, through the help of his former employer, a Tulsa T.V. news station. They confirmed what my ex-mom-in-law and ex-sister-in-law had shared.

I called my ex-mom-in-law this most recent Christmas 25 Dec., 2016. We spoke for over an hour. She apologized again for knowing about the "burglary" before I married her daughter, and for other things. I apologized for my wrongs against her also. Good peace. She congratulates me for my sobriety each time we speak...about four to six times a month. She and I spoke the day my mom died. Good peace is.

Why do I write this you ask? The same trait which helps me successfully play trivia games, also "helps" me remember the minutiae I've experienced while living my life. So by buggers I still cannot believe this actually happened to me; and that's why I just gotta write it down.


No comments: