BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

23 January 2017

Ya Know? Sometimes What People Say Is Nothing But Just Plum Flum-diddle.

I write this here because I quit without any group of any kind.
This is my dealing with it.
Please read at your own risk.

23 January 1995 is a day which I remember the same as my daughter's Godfather, my ex-sister-in-law, and my ex-mom-in-law were told by my ex-wife. If what they were told is the same as what happened, then anything else is just plum flum-diddle.

Truth is on this day around ten P.M. back in 1995 my first ex-wife and I were having a verbal argument. She was sitting on our couch. I stood up in front of her, placed a hand on either shoulder, and did not allow her to stand up for less than a minute. Wrong yes. Oh yes wrong. Unfortunately for me, my ex-wife now tells that story as I was choking her with both of my hands around her throat. Her mom and sister told me she did not have any marks around her neck while she was telling them the next day about what had happened.

Yes I did not allow her to stand up by placing a hand on either of her shoulders as reported to three reliable people by my ex-wife. That which I did was never-the-less wrong.

This even was one of those "big events of regret" which aided my excuse making as I drown myself through the years with alcohol. I simply did not do what I am accused and I want there to be one statement of fact representing what happened on that day 23 January 1995.

This event has never been brought in any manner in any report in any court at any time by my ex-wife.

Oh Boy am I ever so grateful day by day by day for remaining sober.
Although I drank myself near to death; it actually does get easier for me because I am so ever grateful I broke free into sobriety.
I remain sober.
I will remain sober.
Period.



No comments: