BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

11 April 2021

Feeling Enough Is Like Not Enough.

 Spending so many years drinking my life away also means I drank my lifetime earnings ability down my gullet too.  Always have struggled with that those thoughts since I sobered up. My last relationship with Agent X, who really enjoyed putting my financial inabilities down and forefront, helps keep in my recalls forefront my inability to even meet all of My Lady's basic Maslow's hierarchy of needs, and that somebody who can meet her needs would come along with an offer better than me. Yes insecurities.

Please pray I get more job offers and especially a real job. Maybe a more secure one.

Thank God Almighty I Am Sober At Last. Walking on Earth sure is awesomely better than when once upon a time when I actually lay beneath the floor of hell peering up drunk.

I AM TELLING YOU WHAT, THANK GOD ALMIGHTY I AM SOBER AT LAST. 

And one way or another I will continue attempting to meet all of My Lady's basic Maslow's hierarchy of needs.

No comments: