BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

24 December 2020

Always Hoped To Help. A Grateful Sober Alcoholic.

Always hoped my blog would help others. When I was writing this initially I had a following, although nobody ever commented. Guess nobody I know who had read this ever found anything worth talking about with me to ever make a comment and no-one ever has. Recognizing I wrote this all along for me. Quite a learning experience. My writing this was another aid in getting me to sobriety. Bummer nobody ever found anything in here worth talking about with me who knows me in person. I guess that is what my lessons about this blog have come down too, my sobriety is most important to me and there will never be a way for me to interest anyone into a conversation about anything I have to say about sobriety, let alone my sobriety. 

My takeaway from all of my writing on this blog is that my sobriety is most important to me first, as it truly can only be. I can invite others to read and respond on what I have to say about me and my life sober, and what lead me to the bottle and back. Of what I found out about myself from just laying out my thoughts onto this form is that I love being sober. I disdain ever the thought of ever consuming alcohol again. Let somebody else take on the burden and see what will happen will happen.  My daughter laughed at me when while in my first months of sobriety as she shared laughingly that she drank alcohol and then asked me what was I going to do about it.  I responded then as I do now, "She knows what she is getting into."

At least my girlfriend accepts me for me. A sober alcoholic. A grateful sober alcoholic. 

No comments: