BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

25 June 2018

Unfortunately, Even Those Who Know My Real Identity, Never Mention Or Talk About These Posts.


Unfortunately, Even Those Who Know My Real Identity, Never Mention Or Talk About These Posts.  Sobriety shouldn't be hidden like alcoholism is.  Sobriety should be celebrated always.

I pulled off traveling with my now 24 year old "child", over the course of thirteen years (2002-20015) to 41 states and D.C.; celebrating the day of my birthday with my child on top of Pike's Peak three times; in Dallas and San Antonio many times; as well as San Diego and Springfield Massachusetts.  Additionally, over 30,000+ Amtrak miles. All accomplished from wages earned while working as a waiter trainer, delivery driver, organic market gardener, massage therapist, and college student.  Additionally, I brought my child via Amtrak to Dallas for the OU/texas game, providing weekend hotel and food too, all four years of my child's college.  My early graduation present for my child and early graduation present for myself was a 25 state and D.C., 7867 mile, two week Amtrak journey May 2015.  During the trip there was little engagement from my daughter; nothing  of any promise for a growing relationship.  Upon return to our hometown, my daughter had a number of my items which I needed; and for which she took weeks returning to me.

Why do I mention this?  During all the train travel I prayed an undividable bound would grow.  Especially after my gaining my sobriety.  Throughout the entire 7967 mile 2015 train trip, and for months before the epic journey, I shared with my daughter my hope that our relationship would grow.  Upon our completion of the journey, my prayers, hopes, and desires were to no avail.  I heard from her less and less and then after her May 2016 graduation from University, and most of her contact withered away.  
After Father's Day 2016, and days from my July birthday, I have never heard from her again. 
Certainly you blame this lack of care and contact to my past practicing alcoholism, and do not know or haven't read of my X's Parent Alienation Syndrome inducement.  Yes I have the responcibility for and of my former alcoholic tendancies. I have no controll over the vitrol of hate for which my X continues to practice her alienation from me, for my daughter from her maternal grandmom and aunt. 

Even with this sadness and loss of contact with my daughter, and my continual prayers for a "prodigal daughter" senario, I remain stedfastly committed to my sobriety.
Nothing and I do state nothing will return me to practicing my alcoholism and all the misery my alcoholism brought me.

I Am Sober. Thank God Almighty I Am Sober At Last. And That Will Last God Helping Always.
One day at a time. Thank God Almighty I Am Free And Sober At Last.


No comments: