BEST WAY To Follow The Forage.

06 February 2017

Two years. Six Month's Sober. We Must Change Societies Perception And Belief About Us Once We Are Sober.

Yes sir and ma'am today mark's my second year, six month of sobriety.

Most folk's who know that I am now sober never ask how my sobriety is going? There is some kind of societal thing, thought, or whatever which keeps them from asking. Maybe it's what the programs teach. I don''t know since I am one of those alcoholic's who were simply tired of praying to God Almighty to help Me get sober. Well yah once I stopped buying the poison yes I quit drinking and then He helped little ol'me. No magical wrecks or breakdown's of my car ever happened while I was driving sober to the liquor store in order to go home and poison myself near to death.
Do I struggle about having another drink? Not since about month two have I thought about honestly taking a drink of alcohol. I have consumed my life's share of the poison and I will take a pass on ever anymore consumption. All'you'all can split up the rest of my share and consume it for yourself.

I am so absolutely, awesomely, like totally ecstatic to be free that there is nothing that will ever lead me back to drinking.
I remained sober, when 77 days into sobriety dad died alone as he chose from cancer in Frisco, Texas; and then 43 day's later mom died from cancer also. Alcoholism is a disease just like diabetes, Alzheimer's and cancer. After remaining sober thru that, and maintaining my university 3.7 G.P.A. BY GOD I CAN AND WILL REMAIN SOBER THROUGH EVERYTHING ELSE IN LIFE BY GOD.

I will die sober. Can you honestly say you know anything of your death already like I do?

Well by God, isn't it about time for you to begin knowing how you will die.
We do not know whence the time of our death commences almost always.
Prepare ye the way of the Lord.

By God I am going to be sober when I die.

And chuckle inside when I hear those kind and thoughtful statements of:
"I am glad you are still sober", or so or some spin like that.
And then there are those who know I am sober, yet afraid either because of something personal, or some societal "norm" of reaction to those of use who delightfully remain sober alcoholics; and never ask.
I don't think outside of those of us who remain delightfully sober alcoholics, anybody else really understand how happy we are.

With societal suppression of alcoholic's first when we are practicing our poisoning, and then with our true convicted cessation, you'all "sober" people out there need to change how you think also about alcoholism just like I have honestly and truly explored.

I cannot really even begin to tell you how much I am ecstatically sober.
You are just going to have to join me in order to find out how much fun sobriety really and honestly can be once you begin.

For those of you who have never taken a drink of alcohol, awesome. Continue.
For those of you who have quit; CONGRATULATIONS. KEEP IT UP AND BE HAPPY.

For those of you who have never consumed alcohol;
I am so awesomely happy that you will never understand the entrapment of alcohol addiction.
 Thank God.





No comments: